Saturday, April 4, 2009

Recessionitis

Well, The Economy is Fucked Up and it's like we got nothing to do about it but to just work harder. A lot of Companies are laying off some people in order to survive. Others are cutting off their work hours just to keep their employees. Last Week, I heard an Alarming News in the Company where I work at, and they said that they gonna have that "Early Retirement" for those people who's 60 years of age or older, and working with the company for 10 years and up. It's pretty much getting rid of the older people who work there because of the benefits that the company offered to the employees so they can save up some money. I really feel sorry for them, but that's the way it is. This is just an example of an company trying to survive in this crisis. This is really hard that i have to be "Money-Wise" in order to have some money in the future. Now, I realized that I have to save up some money because we really don't know what's gonna happen next...


I have to go on with the flow and work harder in order to survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment