Friday, December 18, 2009

In Return


So, I stopped using this blogsite for a while... actually it's been 7 months since the last time I posted a blog. I just think posting a blog is lame and I felt like I'm just trying to catch somebody's attention. Then I just realized that Posting a Blog is a new way to Express Myself and How I Feel about Anything in my everyday life. It's 5:54 am and still I can't sleep... There's always a time that I just don't feel like sleeping and everytime I'm like this, I always think about there's someone think of me too and I keep guessing who's that person until I get tired of thinking and just go to sleep. There's just One Question that popped out on my mind right now... It's "Why is it everytime I gained something or someone, I Gained a lot, but when I Lose something or someone, I Lose everthing?" I just felt like I'm a Boring type of person and until now, I'm still trying to figure out where, how, and which part of me is BOOOOORING! I always trying to Improve myself and Change some things but one thing i realized, maybe that's what's wrong with me... I'm not Being Me, I'm Being Someone Else.

No comments:

Post a Comment