Sunday, March 29, 2009

Contentment

Have you realize once in your life that you really want something but as you struggling to get it, the more far it takes to get that something you wanted? That the reason you "Think" will make you happy can make you hurt the most? It's really hard to deal to these kind of situations because it really feels like fate is fooling on us. These kind of neediness is really hard to control and make us more greedy that sometimes we forget our family, our friends, and even we forgot who we are just to have that thing or that person who we think it will make us happy. But we don't know that there's a lot of people around us who's ready to fill that emptiness inside us but we're just ignoring them. This kind of thing needs to stop and the only way we could stop this is to be content on what we have. God has a plan for everything... That is why he still can't give the things that we wanted for now, Or maybe he will not grant our wish because he got another plan for us and that is much more better than the things that we wanted.

But me? I am ready for everything. I'm ready to be hurt & always ready to be loved because it really makes me feel that I'm a Human.

We're all like Birds, We're Free to Fly wherever direction we wanted and I know I'm in the right direction because I'm Flying with my Family, Friends & My Master, who feeds me & directs me which way to go when I am Lost and Hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment